Memory foam

Memory foam is polyurethane with additional chemicals increasing its viscosity and density. It is often referred to as "viscoelastic" polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam (see LRPu). Higher-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to mould to a warm body in a few minutes. Lower density memory foam is pressure-sensitive and moulds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it, returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Faster speed of recovery of foam to its original shape after a weight is removed is sometimes claimed as an advantage by memory-foam mattress producers, who may talk of "newer generation" foams with "faster recovery.




 I have chosen to use the foam mattress idea into my interior, it is a good idea because it does not take up much space at all as the drawing above suggests, the foam mattress will be covering the back wall and a little bit of the floor, allowing client to stand, sit or lay down in any position. 

7 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    tempurpedic vs icomfort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    best memory foam mattress

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    memory foam chemicals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    best way to fix a firm mattress

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best way to relax at any time (especially at night) is to lie on the bed. But you can never get it that much relaxing as expected unless the mattress has a quality and reliable ventilation system or heat regulation mechanism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, I also read your blog and such a informative information in your blog and If you are looking Orthopedics Mattress in low price and Best Quality in India, visit on our site for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog !
    Our team at QuickBooks Phone Number is committed to giving you top-quality support service for QuickBooks problems in this extraordinary trying time.

    ReplyDelete